2014年1月13日星期一


by the light of my father's smile -- by Alice Walker 

"A jubilant novel ... An evocative family of love, passion and forgiveness --- San Francisco Chronicle .

i picked the book which named "by the light of my father' s smile" by Alice Walker. And the reason is : Firstly, it's not  difficult for me. secondly, i know the author, i read her book ones. Alice Walker, she is the one who won the Pulitzer prize and the American Book Award for The Color Purple. She is the author of many bestselling novels, essays and collections of poetry, even including Meridian. seems like she is a successful woman right? 
Well, i found out that the book is telling about a family history. And this is also one of the reasons which made me to be interested in this book. The family stories are often kind of funny and kind of real. so how about this one, Wait me to find it out. 

Muetter Musa  

1 条评论:

  1. We all can in one way or another connect to a family story and now I shall wait for you to find out how good or bad the book is. Oh and by the way I like the chinese letters on your blog, it's very oriental!

    回复删除